Midi Converter for Mac is a small and simple utility designed mostly for musicians who compose music using their Macintosh computer. However, this program can be very useful for anyone who wants to convert midi music files to the far more popular and versatile MP3 format. If, for whatever reason, you don't want to use that format, then it also allows you to convert to other popular formats. However, the most innovative thing about this program and what makes it win over other programs, is that it is simply so much faster. Around 10 times faster than the other competing programs, it means that you can get the job done properly which is especially important if you are on a deadline for whatever reason. This is because it converts the files directly, rather than having to record them first as other similar programs tend to have to do. The program is very easy to use, and a trial version is also available, allowing you to try out the program for free. It also allows you to embed a player, and has a number of other features which you may find extremely useful. What's more, the program does not rely on your sound card with regards to the quality of the final output, so you can expect high and consistent quality, regardless of what sort of computer you are going to use it on.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2009-10-21
New Midi Converter for Mac released.
EULA - End User License Agreement
The MIDI Converter for Mac is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to MIDI Converter are exclusively owned by the author: Ivan Gerasymchuk.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using MIDI Converter, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use MIDI Converter on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered MIDI Converter software may not be rented or leased.
4. The MIDI Converter unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MIDI Converter without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. DIRECT MIDI TO MP3 CONVERTER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Author may change this license for any following version of the program.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Ivan Gerasymchuk.
9. Installing and using MIDI Converter signifies, that you understand and accept these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove MIDI Converter files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.